The Best Mobile DLP Security Solution for Businesses anywhere, anytime.
SyncDog believes that employees should be able to do their work from wherever they are.. SyncDog combines a suite of office applications (email, calendar, contacts, office editor, SharePoint, file share, location services, messaging etc) along with an architecture that protects and secures your mobile workforce through FIPS 140-2, AES 256 bit encryption that finally removes the technological struggle of having to choose between increased security or increased productivity. SyncDog enables you to have both.
SyncDog’s SaaS platform, Secure.Systems, provides a secure DLP application workspace for employees accessing enterprise mobile productivity apps on BYOD or CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) technologies. The platform is a containerized application that companies can deploy over the cloud, on-premise, or a combination of both, to employee’s devices to ensure security and convenience for remote employees.
- Put a full desktop experience onto your employees mobile devices
- Integrated with Microsoft Office 365
- Containerized, 256 bit encrypted NIST-validated security
- Ideal for Contractors/3rd parties who need temporary access to data
- Ideal for BYOD or COPE environments requiring separation of work and personal
- Mobile DLP container where the data within can be securely added or removed in seconds
- Easily integrate with MDM/EMM solutions or stay secure without one
- Simple subscription-based payment mode
- Quick, easy deployment as a managed service
- Ability to easily upgrade or downgrade subscription
- Available on Microsoft Azure, or directly from syncdog.com
Secure.Systems™ for GDPR
GDPR looms closer every day. May 25, 2018 will inaugurate far-reaching data security regulations and unprecedented penalties (up to four percent of global annual revenue!) for failure to comply. And, like most regulations, the complexity of GDPR coupled with the complexity of enterprise IT infrastructures is overwhelming. CxOs are scrambling for information on what GDPR compliance means for them and we have the details in this whitepaper. In “GDPR will bring the Teeth that have been Missing in Data Security Auditing and Compliance” we cover:
- GDPR definitions and mobile endpoint security
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and GDPR
- The importance of MDM and SIEM visibility, and GDPR
- Mobile Security vs. App Functionality and GDPR
- The importance of alerts/notifications and GDPR
Secure.Systems App Functions
- Office Suites
- File Manager