Learn More about SyncDog Secure.Systems
- For Mobile Security, Antivirus is a Band-aid, not a Solution
- BYOD Data Security Threat – Potentially Your Greatest Cyber Threat
- GDPR will bring the Teeth that have been Missing in Data Security Auditing and Compliance
- SyncDog 6 Things That Will Accelerate Enterprise Mobility Security Adoption
- SyncDog Correlation Whitepaper – Why mobile device event log correlation matters
- And More….
Enterprise mobility security assessment. These assessments are normally completed as part of solution deployment and valued at $5,000.
Current SyncDog EMM Integrations Include:
SyncDog is Looking to Integrate Further
We are actively evaluating EMM solutions to integrate the Secure.Systems™ containerized workspace with. If you have an EMM product and would like to partner with us, please contact us here.
Partnership will expand access to Secure.Systems, helping institutions meet mobile security data protection and privacy requirements RESTON, Va., Nov. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SyncDog, Inc., the leading Independent Software Vendor (ISV) for next generation mobile...
Secure.Systems enables employees to work from anywhere within zero trust architectures by managing and protecting data, employees, and devices RESTON, Va., March 11, 2021 - SyncDog Inc., the leading Independent Software Vendor (ISV) for next generation mobile endpoint...
Distribution Agreement to Empower Region Ensuring Protection of Corporate Data on Employee's Mobile Devices RESTON, Va., Sept. 23, 2020 -- SyncDog, Inc., the leading Independent Software Vendor (ISV) for next generation mobile security and data loss prevention, today...
To BYOD or not BYOD? That’s the question many organizations are toying with. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies are gaining traction amongst enterprises—primarily because of the cost-savings benefit—but there have been hesitations stemming from employees. If your...
To BYOD or not to BYOD, is there really any question any longer? According to market research, 85% of organizations implemented Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies during the COVID-19 pandemic. Even with BYOD becoming the de facto standard, companies and employees...
* Does Not Apply if Device is Rooted or Jailbroken! A Zero Trust mobile architecture needs to protect in all scenarios – the MDM solution you are currently using will come up short. Many organizations and government agencies are looking to build out a Zero Trust...