The latest release of SyncDog SentinelSecure™ is designed to be a viable mobility alternative for Good-to-BES12 (BlackBerry) migrations, with the flexibility to be sold as an EMM platform or as a standalone containerized workspace.
Reston, VA, July 7, 2016 – SyncDog, Inc., the leading ISV for mobile application containerization, today announced SentinelSecure™, its framework for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), is now available as a viable alternative for Good for Enterprise (GFE) customers being asked to migrate to BlackBerry Enterprise Server or BES12. Blackberry’s acquisition of Good Technology in November of 2015 has GFE customers facing end-of-lifecycle and end-of-support dates in 2016 and 2017. Most end-of-sale/support dates passed early in 2016, and Blackberry’s End-of-Life page for Good Technology solutions recommends migrating to Blackberry’s BES12 for continued service and support.
SyncDog SentinelSecure™ is an enterprise mobility security solution employing FIPS 140-2 validation and AES 256-bit encryption to secure data at rest in a partitioned “container” on BYOD and COPE devices, and data in transit between the device container and their organization’s secure datacenter. SentinelSecure™ provides security visibility across mobile and IoT infrastructures, with audit trails for security and compliance. SyncDog delivers the mobility solution across both direct and indirect channels and can be deployed as standalone product or as part of an EMM deployment.
“Technology acquisitions tend to include new software integrations that put the customer back to square one with technology evaluation and pre-sales activities,” said Jonas Gyllensvaan, president and CEO of SyncDog. “SyncDog’s response to the BES migration is SentinelSecure™, which can be a complement to their existing EMM, or can be delivered in a competing EMM, or can be delivered as standalone solution. This is a viable option to consider while evaluating the merits of a BES12 migration.”
The SentinelSecure™ mobile container equips organizations’ employees with a secure mobile workstation supporting “sandboxed” business and productivity applications including Office suite, web browser, texting, file management/sync, geo-location, and many others.
SentinelSecure™ provides the following mobility security and functionality capabilities:
- Flexible deployment as a standalone mobile container, or via SentinelSecure™’s certified integrations with MobileIron, Notify Technology, Inc., and Snow Software EMMs
- Compatibility with the latest version of ActiveSync
- Military-grade (FIPS 140-2 validation and AES 256-bit encryption) containerized workstation with a full suite of business and productivity applications within the container
- Mobile application compliance made simple, managed in a single and containerized mobility solution
- Flexible pricing and deployment options
- Cross-platform compatibility, including iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphone, and Android Tablet
To learn more about SyncDog SentinelSecure™ as alternative to BES12, click here.
Perri Marketing, Inc.
Chattanooga, TN USA