The mobility landscape is rapidly changing due to the ongoing consolidation of many EMM solutions. Platforms now in place require hefty upgrades to remain relevant and to be fully supported by the vendor. With limited manpower and resources, many enterprise mobility groups are not prepared for these large-scale platform integrations and product upgrades.
Additionally, architecture and feature/functionality have changed as multiple platforms are being combined into a single solution. Do these combined, and complex legacy solutions meet the needs of mobility users today? Or does this overhead missing the mark to meet the needs of today’s enterprise mobile user?
While you are at an IT management cross-roads for mobility services, security and compliance, you need to take a look at alternate options available today. Enter the SyncDog SentinelSecure™ mobile security platform.
SentinelSecure™ provides a secure mobile application platform that encrypts data between clients’ enterprises and secure, “workspace” applications on mobile devices. The mobile workspace protects enterprise networks through FIPS 140-2 validated, AES 256-bit encryption and provides a secure location on any COPE or BYOD device to enable end user productivity.
- SentinelSecure™ is highly interoperable – it can be delivered as standalone container or with either of several EMMs we are partnered with (MobileIron, Notify Technology, Snow, etc.)
- SentinelSecure™ supports latest the version of Activesync
- SentinelSecure™ is delivered in a military-grade container with full suite of applications – apps for PIM, File Management, Internet/Intranet Access, Location-based Services, and others.
- SentinelSecure™ simplifies application compliance by managing all corporate apps within the secure container, segmented from the personal data on the device
- SentinelSecure™ can be delivered with a host of flexible pricing options.
- SentinelSecure™ can be delivered across both Android and iOS platforms.
You owe it to your enterprise to investigate all options before you migrate to BES12. Fill out the form below for more information on SentinelSecure™. To locate your nearest SyncDog partner, please click here.