Mobile workforces requiring “anytime, anywhere” access are the established reality for many public- and private-sector organizations. And although comprehensive security policies go to great lengths to account for the devices and applications employees are using, gaps still show up when users try to manage that balance between security and convenience. High-profile incidents occasionally draw attention to the problem, often disappearing in the flow of subsequent news cycles, but for security teams, it’s a persistent situation that exists throughout the enterprise…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- A Look at 2020’s Mobile Security Threats Thus Far
- Stop Fighting the Battle to Ban Apps — Do THIS Instead
- SyncDog Enhances Mobile Threat Defense Capabilities with Zimperium
- Working from Home Securely: Employee and Leadership Perspectives
- SyncDog Partners with Ingram Micro to Expand Access To Secure.Systems