Mobile workforces requiring “anytime, anywhere” access are the established reality for many public- and private-sector organizations. And although comprehensive security policies go to great lengths to account for the devices and applications employees are using, gaps still show up when users try to manage that balance between security and convenience. High-profile incidents occasionally draw attention to the problem, often disappearing in the flow of subsequent news cycles, but for security teams, it’s a persistent situation that exists throughout the enterprise…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Regaining Confidence in Corporate Mobile Security
- Why You Should Be Concerned About TikTok, And What You Can Do About It
- SyncDog Showcasing CMMC Compliance Capabilities at Deltek’s ProjectCon
- The Return of Travel and Mobile Security Risks
- TikTok’s Terms of Service: The Frightening Truth in the Fine Print