Mobility strategies are becoming more vital for enterprise decision makers as mobile devices continue to play an integral role in organizational workflows. CIOReview magazine has identified SyncDog as one of the twenty most promising solution providers for enterprise leaders to consider for mobile security.
Reston, VA, August 1, 2016 – SyncDog, Inc., the
leading ISV for mobile application
containerization, today announced it has been
selected by CIOReview as one of the twenty most promising enterprise mobility solution providers in 2016. CIOReview is a technology publication that discusses enterprise solutions to shape business goals for the future. Technology decision-makers leverage CIOReview to discover and share innovative enterprise solutions from enterprise start-ups that address needs unmet by the existing enterprise market.
CIOReview has also featured SyncDog’s SentinelSecureTM product line for mobile application containerization and IoT (Internet of Things) module monitoring in one of its most recent publications. The SentinelSecureTM enterprise mobility security solution monitors and protects enterprise data from breaches originating from unsecured mobile endpoints in BYOD and COPE (corporate owned, personally enabled) environments.
“Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) do a lot of the heavy lifting when it comes to innovative solutions, but are often eclipsed by more established enterprise solutions providers,” said Jonas Gyllensvaan, SyncDog founder and CEO. “CIOReview provides an important platform for ISVs who navigate the market with more flexibility and who design more innovative solutions to achieve enterprise business goals. We’re delighted to have been recognized by CIOReview for the work we’ve put into securing enterprise data with SentinelSecureTM.”
SyncDog SentinelSecureTM is a military-grade enterprise mobility security solution employing FIPS 140-2 certification* and AES 256-bit encryption in a partitioned “container” on BYOD and COPE devices, for data both at rest and in transit between those devices and the datacenter. SentinelSecureTM delivers the following enterprise mobility security benefits:
- Military-grade (FIPS 140-2 certified,* AES 256-bit encryption) containerized workstation with a full suite of business and productivity applications available within the container
- Container apps include Office Suite, web browser for Internet/Intranet, texting, file management/sync, geo-location, and many others. Click here for the full list.
- Flexible deployment options as a standalone container, or bundled with EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) systems. SentinelSecureTM has certified integrations with MobileIron, Notify Technology, Inc., and Snow Software, and field integrations with other EMM solutions.
- Compatibility with the latest version of ActiveSync
- Simplified mobile application compliance, managed in a single containerized mobility solution
- Flexible pricing options for the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership
- Cross-platform compatibility, including both iOS and Android devices
To see the complete list of the 20 most promising enterprise mobility solution providers in 2016 from CIOReview, click here. To read the complete SyncDog SentinelSecureTM write-up, visit CIOReview.com.
*FIPS 140-2 Cert. #2687
SyncDog Media Contact:
Perri Marketing, Inc.
Chattanooga, TN USA