Insights Success Magazine has named SyncDog’s CEO and Founder one of The 50 Most Creative CEO’s to Watch in its most recent publication, highlighting the ISV’s customer-centric development approach as a catalyst for innovative solution road-mapping.
SyncDog, Inc., the leading ISV for mobile application containerization, today announced that its CEO and Founder, Jonas Gyllensvaan, has been named one of The 50 Most Creative CEOs to Watch by Insights Success Magazine. The publication highlights top leaders and executives in order to share their experiences, views, and innovative approaches to development in their respective fields, and has recognized Gyllensvaan’s forward-thinking mobile security advancements at SyncDog in this latest edition. Jonas Gyllensvaan has been working in mobile technology for over 20 years, and his subject matter expertise has positioned SyncDog well to fill the gap in innovation and customer support growing in the monopolized EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) and MDM (Mobile Device Management) marketplace.
“BlackBerry’s acquisition of Good Technology is just the latest example of a consolidating EMM and MDM market that can leave the customer underserved in terms of choice,” said Jonas Gyllensvaan, founder and CEO of SyncDog. “As an ISV, we’re keeping our ears turned towards the dynamic nature of customer requirements, and we’re excited that Insights Success has recognized the innovative nature of our company.”
The shortage of customer-centric solutions and support in the largely monopolized EMM/MDM market led Gyllensvaan to start SyncDog – an ISV immersed in the marketplace with flexible mobile security solutions that can quickly adapt to changing customer requirements. Gyllensvaan’s consultative approach has been the catalyst for SyncDog’s road-mapping and development, allowing it to build innovative solutions that are long-term assets for customer security and functionality needs.
This acknowledgment from Insights Success arrives on the heels of a new release of SentinelSecureTM, SyncDog’s industry-leading mobile containerized security solution. SentinelSecureTM ver. 2.5, recently unveiled at CTIA Super Mobility 2016, includes a host of security enhancements, additional application offerings within the secure mobile workspace, FIPS 140-2 certification (#2687), and certified integration with MobileIron MDM and other mobility management solutions. Industry-specific version builds of ver. 2.5 are also available for Healthcare and U.S. Government Department of Defense workflow requirements.
The SentinelSecureTM containerized workspace provides a secure data platform that encrypts and transports data between the enterprise and secure, “sandboxed” applications running on employees’ mobile devices. The workspace protects client enterprise networks with a secure, partitioned FIPS 140-2 certified* container on both iOS and Android devices and secures data both at rest and in transit using AES 256-bit encryption. SentinelSecureTM delivers the following enterprise mobility benefits:
- Military-grade (FIPS 140-2 certified,* AES 256-bit encryption) containerized workstation with a full suite of business and productivity applications available within the container
- Container apps include Office Suite, Office 365, Gmail, SharePoint, a secure web browser for Internet/Intranet, texting, file management/sync, geo-location, and many others. Click here for the full list.
- Flexible deployment options as a standalone container, or bundled with EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) systems. SentinelSecureTM has certified integrations with MobileIron, Notify Technology, Inc., and Snow Software, and field integrations with other EMM solutions.
- Compatibility with the latest version of ActiveSync, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, and Novell GroupWise.
- Simplified mobile application compliance, managed in a single containerized mobility solution
- Flexible pricing options for the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership
- Cross-platform compatibility, including both iOS and Android devices
To read the full write-up on this award and SyncDog CEO Jonas Gyllensvaan, click here.
To download the SentinelSecureTM datasheet, click here.
*FIPS 140-2 certificate #2687 | Listing on NIST.gov can be found here.
About Insights Success Magazine
Insights Success is a global business solutions magazine that focuses distinctively on emerging and leading tech companies, their confrontational style of doing business, and their way of delivering effective, collaborative solutions to strengthen market share. It is the top publication for technology and business updates in the enterprise market. Insights Success Magazine talks about leaders from the world of technology, including CEO’s, CIO’s, VP’s, and managers who have a set benchmarks in the IT industry. For more information, visit insightssuccess.com.