Whether you’re working from home, back in the office or doing a hybrid model, your organization’s mobile workforce has expanded. Enterprise mobility can increase productivity, but if ineffectively managed and secured, can present serious security risks. The traditional approach to protecting the network perimeter simply doesn’t cut it anymore because so much of an organization’s business takes place outside of that perimeter. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) has become more ubiquitous over the past couple of years, and it is quickly becoming the norm across most industries. Even if your employees are still given corporate-owned devices, they are most likely accessing data from insecure networks and accessing personal applications on the device. As a result, the network perimeter has stretched well beyond the point where antivirus, intrusion detection and other traditional methods can be effective. This shift has driven companies to seek an avenue where they can confidently secure and manage their employees’ devices, and more importantly, the corporate/government data being accessed by them, with one comprehensive solution. That solution is SyncDog.
SyncDog’s Trusted Mobile Workspace (TMW) has received top recognitions from many industry award programs. Most recently, we were named a Gold winner in both the Mobile Security and BYOD category by the 18th Annual Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards. These distinguished international awards were evaluated by a committee of over 45 industry experts. With new product features, strategic partnerships and a team of highly experienced engineers and technologists, our solution has garnered the attention from the likes of Forbes, CNET, Security Boulevard, The CyberWire and others. We continue to prove to our customers, both old and new, partners and prospects that our trusted mobile workspace is leading-edge technology made for today’s most pressing mobile workforce concerns.
There are four core components to our Mobile Endpoint Security solution that customers rely on most. Let’s take a closer at our main offerings:
- Trusted Mobile Workspace (TMW) – a Zero Trust containerized workspace that completely isolates work related email, files and apps from personal information in a verified FIPS 140-2 Certified workspace. Its independence from the device, OS and even the Keystore makes it the most advanced Mobile Endpoint Security solution on the market.
- Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) – choose between Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) or Zimperium.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) – conduct device tracking, inventory, application distribution, password verification, and enforcement, as well as device wiping.
- Secure Enterprise Messaging – Enable the use of popular messaging apps like Signal and Microsoft teams
- Private App Store – for both iOS Android – Distribute Native and Hybrid apps throughout your organization without publishing them to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
All of these features, among others, are fully integrated and centrally managed within a single administrative console. Our military-grade solution architecture is FIPS 140-2 validated and AES 256-bit encrypted which meets and exceeds all the latest data security and privacy regulations that continue to be adopted across the globe. And, yes, you read that right. We are a validated FIPS 140-2 Cert encrypted solution so If you are required to adhere to CMMC, then SyncDog can easily help you meet those requirements.
Overall, SyncDog offers enterprises the most comprehensive award-winning end-to-end mobile endpoint security that is scalable and easy to use. Our engineers and developers live and breathe “mobile,” unlike larger companies that tack mobile security onto their services portfolio out of obligation. We care about protecting your corporate data just as much as you do.
We’d love to provide you with personalized insight into how SyncDog can be deployed and used for your enterprise. Reach out by requesting a demo.