SyncDog is looking for an experienced Android developer to join a development team working in the mobile security and management industry. This individual should have demonstrated Android ability, and experience working with client/server technology as it relates to mobile technology.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Android development
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play store
- A deep familiarity with the Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com