Arguably the most vulnerable point of intrusion on your network is a BYOD or CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) end point. According to a recent Gartner press release, more than 75 percent of mobile applications fail basic security tests. This means that every personal app, game, and personal mobile widget an employee downloads on his/her phone adds another layer of vulnerability to your network.
SyncDog offers a comprehensive mobility platform that securely manages data, plus application security through a military-grade containerized workspace. We have partnered with leading Enterprise Mobility Management providers such as MobileIron and Notify Technology, to deliver a cross-platform mobility security solution that complements your current InfoSec investment. The SentinelSecure™ Collaborative & Containerized or C2 Workspace provides a secure application platform that encrypts and transports data between the enterprise and secure, partitioned applications running on employees’ mobile devices. The C2 Workspace delivers a highly functional and easy app experience for users, and protects client enterprise networks with a secure, partitioned FIPS 140-2 certified* container.
Our current product line consists of:
- SentinelSecure™ Containerized App Workspace | Product Page
- SentinelSecure™ Infrastructure Framework for IoT Monitoring | Product Page
- SentinelSecure™ Mobile App Workspace, Department of Defense Build | Product Page
- SentinelSecure™ Mobility Monitoring Legacy Systems | Product Page
SyncDog also provides pre-configured solutions for:
- Mobility Monitoring
- ActiveSync back-end services Monitoring
- BlackBerry 5, and BlackBerry 10 Infrastructure Monitoring
- Good Technology Monitoring
- IBM Notes Traveler Monitoring
- Product Integrations
For more information on SyncDog solutions for secure mobility infrastructures, please contact us here.