Mobile InfoSec Industry News
Click here to subscribe to the monthly newsletter!
- US-CERT Cyber Security Bulletin – New Vulnerabilities this Week
- Report: Most Businesses Totally Unprepared for Mobile Attacks
- Hole in the Cloud Service Bucket: Dow Jones Data Exposed
- Apple iOS Malware Growth Outpaces Android
- IoT Security Cameras Have a Major Security Flaw
- Symantec Acquires Skycure to Fill Gap in iOS Security
- 14 Million Android Devices Infected by CopyCat Malware
- LeakerLocker Extortionware Test-Drives a New Malware Model
- Healthcare Industry Lacks Awareness of IoT Threat, Survey Says
Insights: Mobile InfoSec
- 9 Biggest Information Security Threats through 2019 (Network World)
- Enterprise Complexity Requires New Security Approaches (InfoSecurity Mag)
InfoSec Industry Events
- July 27-30: DEF CON 25 | Event Link
- Aug. 6-9 | DRFWS USA 2017 | Event Link
- Sept. 20 – 24: DerbyCon 7.0 | Event Link
- Sept. 25-29: Microsoft Ignite | Event link
- SyncDog to sponsor and exhibit at booth #2254
- Sept. 27-29: Cyber Security Exchange – Critical Infrastructure | Event Link
- October 1-4: HTCIA 2017 | Event link
The Latest from the SyncDog Blog
- Five Things You can do to bring You closer to Compliance with GDPR come May 2018 | Read More
- Year in Review: Top 10 SyncDog Moments in 2016 | Read More
- Visit the SyncDog Blog here.
SyncDog Company News
- SyncDog Announces Reseller Partnership with industry-leading Enterprise Mobility Consultants MobileMindz | Link
- SyncDog Announces Executive Team Addition with Hiring of Brian Egenrieder, Senior Vice President of Sales | Link
- Read more SyncDog news here.
SyncDog Product News
- GDPR goes global May 25, 2018, with severe financial penalties for non-compliance. To aid your compliance initiatives, SyncDog recently released a whitepaper titled “GDPR will bring the Teeth that have been Missing in Data Security Auditing and Compliance,” available for complimentary download here.
SyncDog Partner News
- MobileIron Sets the Date for Its Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Earnings Announcement | Link
- Snow Software Grows U.S. Presence with Key Sales Appointments | Link
SyncDog is the leading independent software vendor (ISV) for building secure infrastructure frameworks that protect enterprise networks from cyber breach from mobile computing sources. The SentinelSecure™ product line for application containerization and IoT (Internet of Things) module monitoring provides the industry’s most proactive approach to securing enterprise mobility computing.
The SentinelSecure™ data security solution delivers military-grade (FIPS 140-2 certified, AES 256-bit) secure mobile device partitions or “containers” that can secure emails/contacts, calendar items, IM apps, Internet browsers, mobile file stores and other business apps provisioned on personal devices to be used in a BYOD setting. For more information on SyncDog products please visit http://www.syncdog.com/solutions/